Duramax EGR issues | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Peter Gray
Peter Gray Nov 30 '23
Hey everyone, it's been a frustrating week dealing with my Duramax EGR issues. I've been searching for a solution, and I came across this website, spelabautoparts, that claims to have a Duramax EGR delete kit. Has anyone tried it before? I'm not sure if there are better alternatives out there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Ginger Anna
Ginger Anna Nov 30 '23
Hello there! I recently purchased their EGR delete kit for my Duramax, and I must say I'm quite satisfied with the product. The installation was straightforward, and I've noticed improvements in performance. The customer service was also responsive when I had a few questions. I recommend checking out their product at egr delete kit duramax. Hope this helps!
Mandy Slow
Mandy Slow Nov 30 '23
I've been down the Duramax EGR trouble road too, and it's no fun. While the spelabautoparts kit seems promising, it's always a good idea to explore different options. Make sure to read reviews on other forums, compare prices, and check if there are any warranties or guarantees. Additionally, consider reaching out to local auto shops or fellow Duramax owners for their recommendations